The SoundGrid Extreme Server-C allows you to mix live shows or track overdubs in the studio with real-time plugin processing, thanks to latency as low as 0.8 milliseconds.
The latest generation of Extreme servers feature a new sleek industrial design built for elegance and durability. Extreme Server-C now features LED indicators for easy network and temperature monitoring, plus sturdy RAM positioning for a reliable mixing experience that can withstand the challenges of any setup, wherever you are.
With a robust 2U chassis, Extreme Server-C is only half the width of a standard 19-inch rack. You can rack-mount one server using rack ears, or double up for redundancy and mount two units side-by-side using a rack shelf.
The Extreme Server-C fits right inside your carry-on, so you can easily take your mixing to the extreme wherever you go.
- Adds massive processing power to your system
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- NEW: Powerful Intel® 10th Generation Core™ i7-10700 Processor
- NEW: Sleek new industrial design
- NEW: Enhanced with sturdy RAM positioning for added reliability
- NEW: LED indicators for easy network & temperature monitoring
- Rugged Neutrik etherCon connector
- 8 GB RAM
- Use with any SoundGrid interface (including DiGiGrid I/Os)
- Use with non-SoundGrid I/Os (ASIO/Core Audio) via SoundGrid Connect: See complete instructions
- Free 1-year warranty; Extended warranties available